Typical Data of Graphene Dispersion.*1
- 1. Graphene Purity : >99%
- 2. Lateral Size of Graphene (Counted Number of Flakes in TEM)
- 3. Number of Layers (Counted Number of Flakes using TEM)
- 1~10 Layers : >70%
- >30 Layers : <5%
- 4. Lateral Size of Graphene (Dynamic Light Scattering)
- 5. SEM
- 6. Raman Spectrum
- (*1). At 0.1mg/ml in NMP.
- (*2). Dispersant is contained at 10wt% of graphene weight.
- (*3). As graphene is dispersed, not dissolved, please stir with a rod well and sonicate the product in water bath before use.