Lead time: In Stock
Multipoint Raman spectra included on CD ROM
Typical Raman spectrum of a single layer Graphene on Copper Foam
Explanation of Raman spectrum
- Raman spectroscopy is used to check the presence of a D peak in graphene samples. If a D peak is present, then this can indicate defects in the sample, such as cracks or flaking.
- The ratio of the heights of the 2D peak and the G peak indicate the number of graphene layers.
2D>G : Single-layer
2D=G : Double layer
2D<G : more than triple layer
- 3 measurements for every sample are taken and presented on the same graph.
Optical Microscope Image of Single-layer Graphene on Copper Foam
Properties of single-layer graphene
- Graphene quality and thickness are confirmed by Raman spectroscopy.
- Multi-point Raman data are provided with every sample.
- Graphene layer is continuous with few small multilayer islands and overall coverage exceeding 95%.
- Copper Foam thickness: 1.0 mm.
- Pore Size: 580 microns.
- Bubble fraction: 90%.
- All samples are manufactured in our lab in Japan.
- Shipping: Please allow 3-5 business days by International EMS or 2-3 business days by DHL or FedEx.